Interim People Advisor (Employee Relations and Casework) - East Cornwall / Hybrid - Circa: £34,500
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been reengaged by a long standing client, a multifaceted services provider operating across a varied range of entities. The organisation currently seeks to recruit an experienced People Advisor with a focus on general employee relations and casework. The position is offered as a full time, interim contract with an anticipated term of 12 months. The role can be predominantly operated on a hybrid basis with some travel required across a variety of sites in Cornwall.
This will be a well-supported assignment where the successful candidate will form a kay member of broad and varied people management function. Working closely with a Senior People Partner this will be a diverse role focussing in the following key areas:
- Providing high quality advice and support to employees and line managers
- Lead a portfolio of individual employee cases
- Assist in the development and streamlining of the company’s ER policies and practices
- Liaise with external stakeholders and legal advisors
- Advise on tribunals and formal hearings
- Regularly support the wider HRM team with ongoing projects
- Identify and nurture high-performing employees identifying opportunity in the wider organisation
- Act as a key point of contact to department managers and senior HRM colleagues
- Identify areas to improve L&D and CPD recognition
For this role we seek an experienced People Advisor with a strong understanding of employment law, legislation and general employee relations. A sound understanding of casework management and exposure to HRM policymaking and development will be essential. The successful candidate will ideally (though not essentially), be qualified to CIPD level 5 though vocational experience and a confidence to undertake often sensitive cases are our clients key desirable. The business is technology focussed so a good working IT aptitude and the ability to rasp bespoke people management tools essential.
The contract is available for immediate commencement and we welcome applications as soon as possible. For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER9551.