Human Resources Assistant - Saltash - Up to £30,000
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been exclusively assigned by a very well established, highly reputable bespoke services business. They are one of the most sought-after employers in the area and in addition to providing a modern and technology focussed working environment, have a superb reputation for long term staff retention and development.
Due to expansion of the people management team, the business currently seeks to recruit an HR Assistant, a permanent position that works closely alongside a very experienced Human Resources Manager. The role is offered as a permanent, full time contract and will be based at the company’s Saltash based offices. The role represents a great opportunity for a dynamic HR Assistant to help to design, implement and develop new people management policy that will benefit both employees and employer.
This a is a broad and varied opportunity that will focus on the following areas:
- HR administration to include contract, handbook and general policy maintenance using company HR systems
- Assist the HR Manager with the development and administration of H&S systems and procedures
- Assist in all aspects of staff recruitment and training
- Assist in new starter onboarding and inductions
- Administration of timesheets, leave and absence data
- Act as a first line of contact for employee queries
- Produce and update employee documentation
- Produce new and informative employee benefit plans and initiatives
- Develop training programs
- Promote staff health and wellbeing activities
- Collating staff timesheets
- Other ad-hoc administration duties as required to assist the HR Manager
We’re seeking a dynamic HR Assistant who possesses at least 18 months of recently gained exposure within the people management function, ideally within a commercial environment. The successful candidate will likely be qualified to CIPD level 3 as a minimum and have great IT skills, particularly in the use of MS Office products and bespoke HR software. The role communicates across all departments of the business and the HR Assistant will be a recognised and trusted member of the team, so great communication and delegation skills will be essential.
The business offers a supportive, caring working environment, and this is a great opportunity to work with a passionate and friendly team of colleagues. For further details and a detailed role specification, contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8338 ASAP.