Human Resources Officer - Exeter - Circa: £32,000
Well Placed HR are delighted to have formed an exclusive recruitment partnership with one of Exeter’s most prominent community service providers; one of the city’s most recognisable and respected organisations. They have tasked us with sourcing an experienced HR Generalist to join them in a newly created position which will allow the successful candidate to implement and develop effective people management policy for scratch. The position is offered as a full time, permanent contract to be based in Exeter city centre (with free onsite parking!).
With a growing headcount of employees operating across a vast range of remits both on and off site, this employer has a superb track record for retention and employee development. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be able to further enhance employee wellbeing by developing a modern and robust HR function that will facilitate further headcount growth. Working closely with the CEO and senior administration team, this will be a broad and interesting opportunity with the following key focus:
- Plan, implement and develop high quality HRM controls across the organisation
- Act as a key point of contact for employee and management people management queries
- Work closely with senior management team and a wide variety of line managers to advise on HR and people management policy, and employment legislation
- Work with recruitment and hiring managers to support and coordinate site recruitment projects
- Manage documentation, casework and HR policy relating to grievances, absence management, and performance management
- Provide sensitive advice to line managers in matters relating to exit interviews, equality and diversity, and probation reviews
- Work with finance team to administer company payroll processing
- Coordinate and develop learning and development initiatives
- Play a key role in developing HR policy and procedures
- Provide strategic input where change management is concerned
For this project we’re seeking an experienced candidate with at least 18 months of recently gained experience in an HR generalist position. Candidate’s may be qualified by vocational experience or working to CIPD level 5. The role works within a busy, experienced team so excellent communication and IT skills essential. Experience gained within a not for profit environment advantageous but not essential.
For further details of this interesting opportunity, including a detailed role specification please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference CK9287 ASAP.