Interim Payroll and Human Resources Administrator - Plymouth / Hybrid - £19-20,000
Well Placed HR have been engaged by a well-established and highly successful multi academy trust who urgently seek to recruit an interim Payroll and HR Administrator to assist them during a busy period within their people management function. This is a full time, interim assignment to commence ASAP and run until the end of April 2023. The business promotes a hybrid working arrangement and the successful candidate will have the flexibility to predominantly work from the MAT’s HQ in Plymouth, or predominantly remotely.
Reporting to the HR Manager and working as a part of a small but highly experienced team, the successful candidate will act as a key point of contact for a first line payroll enquiries, as well as supporting the HR team with a number of administrative tasks. Key responsibilities to include:
- Work with outsourced payroll provider to resolve basic payroll queries
- Oversee the MAT’s payroll email inbox, redirecting and responding to queries
- Set up new employees on payroll software and administer leavers
- Assist HR team in drafting employee contracts
- Production of HR letters and correspondence
- Assist HR Manager in recruitment processes
- Use HR systems to record changes to employee details
- Maintain HR department diaries
For this role we seek an organised and conscientious administrator with good team working and IT skills, particularly using MS Office products. Whilst previous experience gained in payroll or HR would be advantageous, our client is more focussed on sourcing a candidate with a high level of attention to detail and a proactive approach to their work.
For further details including a detailed role specification, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8694 ASAP.