Interim Human Resources Advisor (Recruitment projects) - Nr. Newquay - To: £30,000
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a longstanding client who urgently seek to recruit an interim HR Advisor to join them during a particularly busy time. This is a full time contract with an anticipated initial duration of 6 months, but with strong potential to be extended or converted to a permanent arrangement.
The business operates in the FMCG sector and has enjoyed unprecedented growth in recent years. It now employs in excess of 200 staff and plans to recruit an addition 40 over the course of the next 12 months, hence the successful HR Advisor will have a strong focus on assisting the Human Resources Manager with ongoing recruitment/onboarding projects: Core focus of the role:
- Work with the HR Manager to plan and execute large scale recruitment projects
- Develop candidate recruitment packs including role/person specifications
- Building bespoke candidate attraction campaigns by working with the marketing department and various department managers
- Researching sources of potential talent both internally and externally
- Develop accounts with external providers i.e. LinkedIn and various job boards
- Managing initial candidate contact
- Assisting with onboarding and employment contracts
- Assisting with induction programs
- Monitor probationary periods
- Ad-Hoc assistance in other areas of people management administration
For this role we seek a results-orientated, friendly and professional HR Advisor, ideally with experience gained in staff attraction in a similar setting. The role works with an energetic and friendly team that genuinely care about employee experience with the business so a great team working attitude and sound communication skills a must.
For further details including a detailed role specification, and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER9637 ASAP.