Senior Business Manager - St. Austell - Circa: £50,000
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a long standing and highly reputable healthcare provider who seek to recruit an experienced Business Manager to assume overall management responsibility of one of the organisation’s principle estates. This is a full time, permanent opportunity to be based primarily on-site in St. Austell.
This is a broad ranging, interesting and critical role within this fast paced organisation where the Senior Business Manager will take overall responsibility for a sizable team, and work closely with an experienced board of trustees. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the organisation’s financial, estate and strategic affairs. Key responsibilities to include:
- Supported by a Bookkeeper, manage onsite financial health of the site, and liaise with external accountants/auditors where required
- Provide payroll data to outsources provider
- Provide leadership on HR and people management matters
- Manage IT and telephony systems and associated suppliers
- Oversee project quotations and cost management
- Assist department managers with recruitment initiatives
- Take full responsibility for management, maintenance and upkeep of the estate building and surrounding grounds
- Lead strategic projects in liaison with board team
- Support day-today activities of the site
For this role we seek an experienced Business Manager, ideally with recent exposure gained in the healthcare sector. The role calls for a highly professional, organised individual, ideally with a solid overall understanding of financial and human resources management. Some experience of general facilities/office management would be highly advantageous and strong IT skills a pre-requisite. The role regularly liaises with a board of trustees and supports a sizeable team so previously supervisory experience and a team-working attitude will be an essential requirement for the role, as will strong communication skills.
For further details of this interesting opportunity, including a detailed role specification, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8434 as soon as possible.