Human Resources Administrator - Perranporth - £25,000 FTE
Well Placed HR have been exclusively engaged by a high profile and long established charitable organisation who seek to recruit an Human Resources Administrator to join them as soon as possible on a full time, interim basis - duration of assignment likely to be 6 months. The charity is operated by an extremely passionate, energetic, and highly experienced team.
This is a broad and interesting role that would be perfectly suited to an organised, personable, and highly efficient administrator who is happy to roll up their sleeves and assist in all areas of the organisation’s operations. Key responsibilities to include:
- Assisting with recruitment projects by providing a comprehensive range of support; preparing and placing recruitment advertisements and sending shortlisting/interview packs to senior management
- Ensuring a high quality candidate experience and providing a range of information to internal/external stakeholders
- Support interview processes and provide post interview feedback
- Prepare offers of employment and assist with the onboarding process
- Ensuring job descriptions and job adverts are created on time
- Assist with pre-employment checks
- Administration of recruitment related documentation and filing
- Ad-hoc assistance to the Director of Operations & HR
For this role we seek an outgoing and confident administrator, ideally with previous experience gained in a similar environment. The successful candidate will require exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a sound understanding of general MS Office applications. Applicants should be available at short notice and have transport for travel to a semi-rural location.
For further details including a detailed role specification, and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8856 ASAP.