HR Administrator - Recruitment – Camborne / Hybrid - £25-30,000
Well Placed HR have been exclusively engaged by a well-established and highly successful education services provider who seek to recruit a HR Administrator focussing on recruitment to join their people management function. The role is offered as a full time, permanent contract and this employer promotes hybrid working with approximately 50% of hours based at the organisation’s offices and the remainder worked remotely.
Joining an experienced team and working closely with the Head of HR, the Internal Recruiter will enjoy a broad and interesting role with a key focus on sourcing and attracting the very best employees for the business. The role would be equally well suited to an external or internal recruitment consultant, or an HR Administrator looking to focus on talent attraction. Key responsibilities of the role:
- Work with the HR team to plan annual recruitment projects
- Develop candidate recruitment packs including role/person specifications
- Building bespoke candidate attraction campaigns by working with the marketing department and various department managers
- Researching sources of potential talent both internally and externally
- Develop accounts with external providers i.e. LinkedIn and various job boards
- Managing initial candidate contact
- Assisting with onboarding and employment contracts
- Assisting with induction programs
- Monitor probationary periods
- Ad-Hoc assistance in other areas of people management administration
For this role we seek a results-orientated, friendly and professional internal recruiter, ideally with experience gained in staff attraction in a similar setting. The role works with an energetic and friendly team that genuinely care about employee experience with the business so a great team working attitude and sound communication skills a must.
For further details including a detailed role specification, and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8614 ASAP.