Human Resources Manager - Saltash - Circa: £45,000
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been exclusively assigned by a long established and highly successful services business who urgently seek to recruit an experienced Human Resources Manager to join the company on a full time, permanent contract.
The business has already experienced significant expansion and with further development plans in motion, they hope an experienced HR Manager will be able to assist in developing robust and future proof HR policies & procedures, as well as mentoring a junior member of the people management function. Whilst the role works particularly closely with the senior management team, the HR Manager will form strong relationships with colleagues across all areas the business; department managers, senior management and external investors. The company employs in excess of 100 onsite employees with an additional 50 located throughout the UK. The HR Manager will also take a lead role in facilitating a number of upcoming recruitment projects across all divisions of the business. Key responsibilities to include:
- Take a lead role in all areas of people management: Skills development, employee engagement and relations, rewards and benefits strategy and succession planning
- Act as the go-to point of contact for all employee HR queries
- Manage the company’s recruitment strategy via effective advertising campaigns and liaising with recruitment partners
- Lead the company’s interview policies and manage the onboarding process
- Continuous development and improvements to employee training material
- Ensure legal and compliant HR policies throughout the business
- Maintain and update all employee records and documentation
We’re looking for an experienced candidate, either qualified by experience or CIPD level 5 qualified (or higher), with at least three years’ experience working at manager level, ideally within a fast paced commercial environment. This is a pivotal, senior level appointment where the successful candidate will require significant experience in designing and implementing efficient HR policies & procedures, contracts of employment, and possess an up to date knowledge of UK employment law.
The role works with a friendly, supportive and passionate management team, and offers an excellent remuneration package, competitive benefits and potential for flexible working. Interviews to be held ASAP. For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands Kellow quoting reference ER8290. All enquiries and applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.