Human Resources Assistant - Helston - £25-26,000
Well Placed HR have been exclusively engaged by a new client, a highly recognisable and successful Cornish retail business that seek to recruit an HR Assistant to join their growing people management function. This is a full time and permanent opportunity to be based from the company headquarters in Helston.
Reporting to and working closely with an experienced Human Resources Manager, the role represents an exceptional opportunity for an HR Assistant seeking to broaden their skills and experience in a varied and interesting position. Key responsibilities to include:
- Act as a first line of HR support to colleagues based in Cornwall and beyond, handling all initial queries
- Play a key part in developing the company’s employee wellbeing processes, working closely with department managers to enhance staff engagement
- Assist in the roll out of training and development initiatives
- Assist with probation reviews and performance management programs
- Work closely with the company’s HR Manager on employee relations policy
- General administrative support to include maintenance of employee files
- Regular liaison with finance team to support monthly payroll
- Create monthly analytics on employee performance and attendance
- Play a key role in all aspects of recruitment and onboarding processes
- Assist in talent acquisition through effective recruitment campaigns
For this role we seek a candidate educated to degree level and/or operating at CIPD level 3 or beyond with at least 12 months experience gained in a general people management function. The successful candidate should have a good understanding of day-to-day HR policy including basic legislation criteria and digital HR systems and practices. The role requires excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team or autonomously. The role works within a passionate, people focussed department where an enthusiastic and solutions focussed attitude will be essential.
For further details of the role, including a comprehensive role specification, please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference CK9266 ASAP.