Human Resources Manager - Plymouth / Hybrid - Up to £45,000 + prestige vehicle package
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been exclusively assigned by a new client, a highly regarded prestige automotive dealership with a superb brand reputation. The business has grown substantially without an in-house people management function so this is a brand new role that represents a great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to develop and roll out HR policy from the ground up. The role is offered as a permanent, full timer contract that can be largely operated on a remote basis with some travel between sites across the southwest.
Working closely alongside the senior management team, the HR Manager will oversee all aspects of the company’s HR practices, processes and strategy. The business employs in excess of 200 staff across multiple locations and the successful candidate will play a key role in recruitment, training, L&D and producing highly quality people management policies. Core responsibilities of the role to include:
- Oversee all aspects of recruitment, candidate care and onboarding
- Ensure that all HR policy complies with UK employment law
- Managing HR documentation and electronic people management systems
- Monitoring attendance, sickness and general employee performance
- Development and rollout of employee training and development programs
- Leading disciplinary processes
- Reviewing and remuneration and reward strategies
- Leading employee appraisals and acting as a key point of contact for staff across the group
What we’re looking for: A skilled Human Resources Manager with broad experienced gained within a modern and fast paced setting. Your employment law and general HR policy making skills will need to be up to date, and you’ll understand the need to utilise technology for the very best application of the initiatives that you’ll lead. It goes without saying that exceptional people management and interpersonal skills will be a prerequisite. We seek a candidate with a minimum of 3-5 years generalist HR management experience, qualified to CIPD level 5 or equivalent as a minimum.
Sound interesting? Great, we look forward to receiving your application, telling you more, and furnishing you with a detailed role specification. For further details and to apply, please do not delay in contacting Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8315.