Human Resources Generalist - Penzance £35
Well Placed HR have been exclusively engaged by a highly regarded and interesting holding company that operate a number of business entities across a range of industry sectors. They currently seek to recruit an experienced HR Generalist to join them on a full time, permanent basis. Due to the nature of the role, our client requires the successful candidate to be based at the company’s headquarters near Penzance.
This is an interesting opportunity where the successful candidate will play a key role in managing the people management function to deliver robust HR services and strategy. Core responsibilities to include:
- Work closely with senior management team and a wide variety of line managers to advise on HR and people management policy, and employment legislation
- Act as the key point of contact for the provision of all employee HR enquiries
- Provide sensitive advice to line managers in matters relating to grievances, disciplinaries, exit interviews, equality and diversity, and probation reviews
- Manage documentation, casework and HR policy relating to grievances, absence management, and performance management.
- Work with recruitment and hiring managers to support and coordinate site recruitment and onboarding projects
- Work with finance team to administer company payroll processing
- Coordinate and develop learning and development initiatives
For this fantastic opportunity we seek an experienced HR “allrounder” with solid experience gained in a similar role, ideally in an HR Advisor/Coordinator/Generalist capacity that focuses on recruitment, legislation, and general employee relations. Working to CIPD level 5 would be advantageous although our client will consider suitable candidates with supporting vocational experience. Needless to say, the successful candidate will possess an approachable, confident and nurturing nature.
The role works with a friendly, supportive and passionate management team, and offers an excellent remuneration package, competitive benefits and a flexible working schedule. Interviews to be held ASAP. For further details including a detailed role specification please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference CK9192 ASAP.