Learning and Organisational Development Manager - Exeter - £38-42,000
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been reengaged by a new client, a highly respected not-for-profit organisation that make a real difference to the local community it serves. The organisation also benefits from an exceptional reputation for staff development and retention and this brand new role comes-about through the continued growth of the HR function. The Learning and Organisational Development Manager opportunity is offered as a full time, permanent contract.
Reporting to the Head of People and working as part of a friendly finance team, this will be a broad and varied opportunity with responsibilities across all aspects of the HR function. Key features of the role to include:
- Develop relationships with counterparts in relevant organisations to assist with benchmarking and keeping abreast of developments in best practice.
- Effectively manage the design and implementation of an organisation-wise staff development strategy
- Develop training programs for new starters across a range of business areas
- Head a up a range of compliance training programs
- Manage existing and negotiate new contracts with external training providers
- Deliver work through creative means; e-learning, workshops, design of communications etc
For this role we seek a candidate with a minimum of two years recently experience in a general learning and development capacity and with a solid grounding in designing and delivering in-house training material. The successful candidate will require excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships with department managers and present to large groups.
For further details, including a considered job/person specification, please apply to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK9430 as soon as possible.