Administrator / Marketing Assistant - Truro - £20-£23,000
Well Placed HR are pleased to have been engaged by a well-established and rapidly growing construction support business. This is a full time, permanent contract to be based at the company’s offices on the outskirts of Truro.
As well as taking a lead role in the general office administration, the successful candidate will need a keen interest in social media, marketing, and content creation. Key responsibilities to include:
- Dealing with client queries, new enquiries, taking messages
- Updating website as required
- Maintain social media platforms
- Setting up new projects
- Fee proposals and sales letters
- Maintaining internal systems
- Team IT support (troubleshooting alongside an external IT support provider)
The role will call for an experienced Administrator who possesses accuracy, efficiency and exceptional communication skills. The position will call for high levels of flexibility and a real problem-solving attitude, as well as strong IT skills. The role works within a friendly, energetic and team spirited group and the company offers strong opportunity to develop.
For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands ASAP quoting reference ER9178.