Human Resources Manager – Dartmouth - £45-50,000
Well Placed HR have been exclusively retained by a new client who, over the last 25 years have built a global reputation for designing, engineering, and manufacturing some of the most sought after and respected products in their sector.
They now seek to recruit an experienced Human Resources Manager, a brand new role within the business that will allow the successful candidate to really shape the foundations of what will likely be a growing people management function.
This will be a challenging, yet highly rewarding role. Commencing with the design, implementation and development of HRM practices, you’ll continuously adapt to ensure best policies that meet the needs of a growing business and its talented workforce. You’ll work closely with an experienced management team and will quickly become a recognised and respected professional within the business. You’ll be the number one point of contact for employee care, recruitment, HR audit, HR strategy, legislation, and productivity. Key responsibilities to include:
- Design, implement and develop a robust people management function providing a high quality HRM service to existing and incoming employees
- Ensure compliance with all people management legislation and best practice
- Take a lead role in talent attraction, recruitment and onboarding of skilled staff working to ensure that the business is considered to be the “Employer of choice”
- Liaise with finance to ensure that the payroll function operates with 100% efficiency
- Review of current time management system and implementation of new systems to accommodate the changing requirements of this growing company
- Develop high quality employee relations policy and practice
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to develop road maps for staff including L&D programs and CPD
- Liaise with Health & Safety provider.
- Develop and implement rewards and benefits schemes
- Act as a first line of support for disciplinary procedures
- Manage the implementation of company equality, diversity and social responsibility practices
What we’re looking for: A skilled Human Resources Manager with broad experienced gained within a modern and fast paced setting, ideally in a highly commercial environment. Your employment law and general HR policy making skills will need to be up to date, and you’ll understand the need to utilise technology for the very best application of the initiatives that you’ll lead. It goes without saying that exceptional people management and interpersonal skills will be a prerequisite. We seek a candidate with a minimum of 5 years generalist HR management experience, qualified to CIPD level 5 or above.
For further information on this interesting opportunity, please contact Emily Rowlands as soon as possible quoting reference ER8764. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.