Personal Assistant to Managing Director - Plymouth - £28,000-£35,000
Well Placed HR have been exclusively engaged by a new client, a business that has grown at an extraordinary speed and shows no sign of slowing down. Operating in the highly lucrative marine sector, our client has a stronghold in the UK, US and European markets, working with some of the most recognisable brand names in the industry. Due to business growth they are seeking a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director to join them as soon as possible on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a brand new position within a fast-paced business. It is a broad role that will work closely with the company directors and senior management team. Core focus of the role to include:
- Manage and prioritise all diary planning for the MD to ensure key internal and external meeting commitments are fulfilled
- Manage all travel and accommodation arrangements for the MD and the company owners ensuring cost effect travel and most effective and efficient use of time. Organise all logistics for visits
- Manage written and email correspondence on behalf of MD ensuring timely response to issues and the drafting of replies, redirecting and taking action as appropriate.
- Coordinate papers, presentations and circulation for executive groupings. Attending and taking well documented minutes to act as a record of the meeting (as required).
- Manage pre and post meeting planning, ensuring all relevant paperwork and briefing notes are in place and that related actions are undertaken within specified deadlines.
- Full provision of high-level executive support including complex diary management, organisation of high-level meetings and events
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Prepare documents for presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
- Regular cadence of meeting attendance including minuting and action points
For this role we are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant who has worked directly for senior management / directors.
For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER9039 as soon as possible. Our client is keen to conduct interviews with suitable candidates upon receipt of application.