Human Resources Manager - Taunton / Hybrid - £45-50,000
Well Placed HR have been invited to assist a new client, a very rapidly expanding services business with sites throughout the southwest and a company that is poised for future growth. The business seeks to recruit an experienced Human Resources Manager; a newly created role to facilitate recent/continued headcount growth and a position that is likely to develop quite quickly as the people management team expands. This is a permanent, full time position which can be operated on a hybrid basis with up to 3 days per week on a remote basis.
The business currently employs approximately 250 staff operating a cross a number of location sand is set to expand considerably with up to 90 new employees anticipated by the close of 2023. This employer is proud of its high staff retention and development history and has emphasises its commitment to developing a high performing and value-adding people management function. Key focus of the role to include:
- Assume full management of the people management function, improving a developing exiting policy and practice
- Supervise and nurture a small team consistent of a recruitment coordinator and one or more anticipated new employees within the function
- Act as a key point of contact for employee Tupe with further business acquisitions
- Develop and implement a high quality HRM people plan
- Work closely with CEO and department managers to support disciplinary, grievance and absences management
- Lead the recruitment, onboarding and retention process
- HRM data analysis
- Research remuneration, rewards and benefits benchmarking and trends
- Review of current time management system and implementation of new systems to accommodate the changing requirements of this growing company
- Develop high quality employee relations policy and practice
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to develop road maps for staff including L&D programs and CPD
What we’re looking for: A skilled Human Resources Manager with broad experienced gained within a modern and fast paced setting, ideally in a highly commercial environment. Your employment law, Tupe and general HR policy making skills will need to be up to date, and you’ll understand the need to utilise technology for the very best application of the initiatives that you’ll lead. It goes without saying that exceptional people management and interpersonal skills will be a prerequisite. We seek a candidate with a minimum of 3 years generalist HR management experience, qualified to CIPD level 5 or above.
For further information on this interesting opportunity, please contact Carly Kellow as soon as possible quoting reference CK9293. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.