Human Resources Administrator - St. Austell - £22-25,000
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been engaged by a long standing client, a specialist services business with an outstanding reputation for staff retention, development and customer care. The business currently seeks to recruit an HR Administrator to join their highly experienced (and very friendly!), people management team. This is a full time, permanent opportunity to be based from the company’s modern headquarters in St. Austell.
This successful candidate will work as part of a growing HRM function and as such this represents a great opportunity for an ambitious and people focussed candidate to help shape a growing department. Reporting to and working closely with the Human Resources Manager, the new HR Administrator will enjoy a broad and interesting role with a range of responsibilities to include:
- Act as first point of contact for HRM queries, assisting directors, managers and colleagues throughout the business
- Provide assistance with all administrative employee tasks to include maintaining and updating employee files
- Assist the HR Manager in ongoing people management projects and streamlining of existing practices
- Assist in all aspects of employee document filing and updates
- Play a lead role in developing and implementing high quality recruitment initiatives
- Assist with all aspects of onboarding
- Filing and updating of employee records using digital systems
- Design and administration of HR social media
For this role we seek a down to earth and motivated HR Administrator, ideally (though not essentially) with some experience gained within a people management function. The business is highly technology driven throughout so good general IT/MS Office experience essential, as will be the aptitude to quickly adapt to new digital HRM systems. The successful candidate will be a “recognised face” across all areas of the business and will require exceptional communication, diplomacy and team working skills with a positive “let’s fix this” attitude to their work.
For further details including a detailed role specification and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER9319 as soon as possible.