Part Time Pension Administrator - Plymouth / Hybrid - Circa: £23-24,000 FTE
Well Placed HR have been re-engaged by a past client, a specialist services business that operates in a community focussed sector. The company seeks to recruit a part time Pension Administrator to join their people management team on a part time basis. This is a permanent, term-time only post that operating at approximately 16 hours per week. The business promoted hybrid or office based working and the role can be operated either onsite or in a predominantly remote capacity to suit the successful candidate.
The role works closely with an experienced HR Manager but also liaises regularly with the company’s payroll and finance team, as well as an external payroll provider. Key responsibilities to include:
- Play a lead role in the administration of pension schemes across a relatively large business
- Manage pension scheme arrangements for existing, incoming and departing employees
- Work closely with payroll team to update pension scheme records
- Monitor and action pension related email inboxes
- Administer ongoing pension adjustments and recalculations
- Develop relationships with key pension providers, advising of employee changes
- Support HR and finance teams with TUPE arrangements
- Ensure company compliance with pension regulation changes
- Support the HR and finance teams with a number of ongoing people management projects
For this role we seek a candidate with a reasonable amount of experience gained in a pension-focussed capacity, ideally though not essentially, gained within a not-for-profit or public sector setting. The role requires a high level of communication both written and verbal so excellent interpersonal and team-working skills will be essential. This business is technology focussed and applicants should possess a good general knowledge of MS Office products and have the aptitude to pick up bespoke company software systems.
For further details, including a detailed role specification, and to apply please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference CK9707 ASAP.