Interim Payroll Officer - St. Austell / Remote - £25-30,000 FTE
*** Please note that whilst this assignment will be operated entirely remotely, applicants must reside within a two hour commute of St. Austell for equipment collection and training***
Well Placed HR have been engaged by a large and long established St. Austell based services business who urgently seek to recruit an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team on a remote basis. The assignment will operate on a full time, ongoing temporary basis with no defined end date at this stage. The company will provide the successful candidate with all required IT equipment to perform the role remotely.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Play a key role in the end-to-end payroll processing for multiple group entities employing in excess of 600 staff
- Full payment submissions and employer summary reporting
- Preparing payslips and P45's etc.
- Auto-enrolment administration
- Pension administration
- Administration of CCV’s and Cycle schemes
- Assisting with telephone and email based payroll queries
- Supporting junior payroll staff
- Production of time and attendance reports
- Logging leave requests and other absences
For this role we require a candidate with at least 12-18 months of recently gained payroll experience, ideally (though not essentially), gained within a large business or working with multiple group entities. The successful candidate should have an up to date knowledge of payroll legislation and a good understanding of modern payroll systems. This is an urgent assignment available for immediate commencement. For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8206 ASAP.