Human Resources Administrator - Taunton - £: Neg DOE
* Please note that a part time option may exist for a highly experienced HR Administrator *
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a well-established family owned SME who seek to recruit an HR Administrator to join their team. This is a brand-new opportunity that will work onsite in a permanent, full time contract (part time working hours potentially available for an experienced HR generalist).
This is a broad and interesting opportunity that will allow the successful candidate the autonomy to effectively “stamp their mark” on HR policy and procedures in a newly created role. The business currently outsources to a national HR Consultancy and whilst they intend to maintain this relationship, it is hoped that the successful candidate will be able to bring many of these service provisions in house. The position will report to and work closely with a friendly and highly experienced Managing Director in addition to other members of the senior management team.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Review and update existing employee contracts (current headcount circa: 100 staff)
- Host regular people management meetings and assist with restructuring, grievances, performance issues, dispute resolution and diversity implementation
- Promote and maintain up to date HR policy and documentation in line with current guidance
- Assist with recruitment, starters, leavers and the onboarding process
- Ensure duty of care responsibilities are met for certain employees
- General HR administration and related project tasks
We’re seeking an experienced candidate, ideally (though not essentially), qualified to at least CIPD level 5. The role works within a fast-paced organisation and the successful candidate will be a “known face” amongst a fairly large team hence exceptional communication and organisation skills will be essential. The role will also work quite autonomously at times and the ability to determine streamlining and policy improvements, with a lets-fix-this attitude will fit well within the team.
For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8080 ASAP. The role is immediately vacant and our client hopes to initiate interviews upon receipt of suitable applications.