Interim Operations Administrator - Perranporth - £21,000 FTE
Well Placed HR have been exclusively engaged by a high profile and long established charitable organisation who seek to recruit an Operations Administrator to join them as soon as possible on a full time, interim basis - duration of assignment likely to be 3 - 6 months. The charity is operated by an extremely passionate, energetic, and highly experienced team, and the successful candidate will play a key role in optimising staff engagement, creativity, and productivity.
This is a broad and interesting role that would be perfectly suited to an organised, personable, and highly efficient administrator who is happy to roll up their sleeves and assist in all areas of the organisation’s operations. Key responsibilities to include:
- Act as the initial point of contact for telephone enquiries, visitors, and monitor the charity’s general email inbox
- Ensure the smooth running in all areas of office administration and ensure that health and safety standards are adhered
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Administration of charity vehicle upkeep and insurances
- Assis in the onboarding process of new starters
- Take a lead role in stationary stock management
- Ensure that the office remains Covid compliant for visitors
For this role we seek an outgoing and confident administrator, ideally with previous experience gained in a similar environment. The successful candidate will require exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a sound understanding of general MS Office applications. Applicants should be available at short notice and have transport for travel to a semi-rural location.
For further details including a detailed role specification, and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER8067 ASAP.