Interim Payroll Administrator - Falmouth / Remote - £20,000
Well Placed HR have been exclusively engaged by a major Cornish employer who urgently seek to recruit an interim Payroll Administrator to join their people management team as soon as possible - ideally yesterday! The role is initially offered on a fixed term contract of six months and will work over a full-time working week. The initial contract induction will be office based and thereafter the assignment can be completed on both a remote and office-based arrangement.
The business has a large employee headcount and the successful candidate will join a well-established payroll provisioning team. Role responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the administration of payroll related activities and manage benefits
- Maintain and update employee payroll records
- Evaluate and process timesheets
- Work closely with HR team to ensure compliance with company policies
- Provide assistance to staff with pay, taxation and benefits queries
- Resolve any payroll discrepancies
We’re looking for a candidate with at least 12 months of recently gained payroll experience in either a company or accountancy practice-based portfolio environment. It is important that prospective candidates are able to commence at short notice and commit to the full duration of the contract. For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER7884 without delay.