Rewards and Payroll Administrator - Falmouth - £22-25,000
Well Placed HR are delighted to have been exclsuively engaged by a highly successful and continuously expanding ecommerce business based in Falmouth, who seek to recruit a Rewards and Payroll Administrator to join their experienced people management function. The role works with a modern, fast paced business who have built an exceptional reputation for employee retention and continuous development
Please note that whilst this opportunity initially incorporates payroll administration duties, the company intends to restructure the function meaning that these responsibilities are likely to become obsolete early next year, allowing the successful candidate to focus on compensation and benefits administration. Key responsibilities to include:
- * Payroll administration to include preparing, checking and submission of monthly payroll data
- * Maintain time management systems
- * Administration of statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SPP etc.)
- Act as first point for employees and suppliers in the delivery of the company’s flexible benefits initiatives
- Clearly demonstrate features of financial and non-financial benefits to assist employees in choosing benefits
- Maintain employee benefits records via bespoke CRM
- Assist in the roll out and development of new benefits
- Filing and archiving
- Assist in the HR team with ad-hoc projects
* Until early 2022
For this role we seek an organised, personable and efficient administrator who possess base line payroll experience and ideally (though not essentially), some experience gained within a busy people management function. This role liaises with employees, managers and external stakeholders at all levels and will require an outgoing personality and superb interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be privy to confidential information and the post holder will require high degrees of integrity and diplomacy. The company is heavily technology driven and excellent IT skills and the ability to adapt to new bespoke systems essential.
For further details including a detailed role specification, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting ER7784.