Secretary – Newton Abbot – £: Negotiable DOE
Well Placed HR have been engaged by a modern, fast growing and high profile law practice that seek to recruit an Secretary to join their team in Newton Abbot. The business has a major stronghold in the professional services sector and operates across the South West. This is a full-time, permanent position to be based at the company’s modern offices in Newton Abbot.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Support the team by carrying out all secretarial tasks
- Help managing dairies and organising meetings and travel
- Preparing forms and documents, and other administrative duties
- Talking directly with clients and other professionals
- Regular cadence of meeting attendance including minuting and action points
- Creating and updating client details on the case management system
- Proofreading legal documents
For this role we seek an organised and efficient Secretary who is comfortable to regularly liaise with both colleagues across all departments and external clients. This role requires the successful candidate to be confident as a touch typist with excellent grammar and strong audio typing skills. A strong all round IT aptitude and MS Office skills will be essential.
For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER9573 as soon as possible. Our client is keen to conduct interviews with suitable candidates upon receipt of application.