HR Assistant - Newton Abbot - Circa: £26,000
Well Placed HR have been engaged by a high growth SME who seek to recruit a HR Assistant to join their people management function. The organisation has a sizeable headcount of employees working across two sites and this role will work within a highly experienced and efficiently functioning people management team. The position is offered on a full time, permanent, and onsite arrangement, primarily based in Newton Abbot.
This is a broad and varied role that will be well suited to an Administrator looking to gain more experience and step up to a HR focussed role. Key responsibilities to include:
- Support a diverse range of HR administration duties using bespoke HR software systems
- Act as an initial point of contact for employee relations and deal with queries by email, telephone and in person
- Support the HR Manager with ongoing projects
- Recruitment: Assisting with all areas of the recruitment function including vacancy advertisements, interviewing and onboarding process
- Scanning, filing and administration of employee contracts, documentation and other records
- Human resources administration including assistance with payroll, maintenance of HR date, employee relations, training and development.
We’re seeking a candidate with a strong administrative background who is seeking a career in HR. The role requires excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work as part of a team or autonomously. The role works within a passionate, people focussed department where an enthusiastic and solutions focussed attitude will be essential.
For further details of the role, including a comprehensive role specification, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER9548 ASAP.