Part Time People Advisor (12 Month FTC) - Bodmin / Remote - Circa: £32,000 FTE
Well Placed HR have been engaged by a large services business and major Cornish employer, who seek to recruit an interim People Advisor to join their sizeable people management team, commencing ASAP for a 12 Month FTC. This is a part time for 25 hours that can be principally operated on a remote basis, although the successful candidate will be required to attend occasional team meetings in Bodmin (applicants should reside within a one-hour commute).
The role of HR Advisor works across a broad breadth and range of the people management function and makes for an interesting well-rounded opportunity. The successful candidate will work closely with an experienced HR team and will act as a primary point of contact for employees across the organization. Core responsibilities to include:
- Manage employee relations to include resolutions, disciplinaries and grievances
- Assist the senior management team with strategic people management initiatives
- Act as the primary site contact for employee queries
- Taking lead responsibility for the time management systems
- Supporting a variety of training and development programs
- Supporting senior management team that require HR assistance in performance reviews etc.
- Management of sickness absence cases, including Occupational Health referrals, implementing recommendations, and providing ongoing support
For this role we seek an experienced HR Advisor, qualified to CIPD level 5 or equivalent and with recent exposure gained in a similar level role. This is a highly visible role that works across a range of company functions so excellent interpersonal and communication skills will be essential.
For further details and to apply, please contact Emily Rowlands quoting reference ER9541 ASAP.